- A kind and licensed guide for 2,5 hours or a bit more who's at your service for any questions and will be glad to meet the most of your demands.
- A unique and well composed tour of Rijeka city center
- Snacks and quick bites of local and traditional food
- A shot of rakia
What is not included:
- Souvenirs like T-shirts and personalized Rijeka passports can be bought on the spot from your guide
- Tips to our guides. If you liked them, fell free to reward them
Have in mind that this is a fixed group price which doesn't depend on the number of the people in the group.
This is not a regular walking tour! I got into a mixed group and in five minutes it felt like I know these people for years, in half an hour I wasn't so hungry anymore, in an hour and half I got a bit tipsy (Because of course that one shot of Rakhia wasn't enough for me) and after the tour I felt like Rijeka is my home.
I was late and arrived in Rijeka early in the morning alone and the tour was arranged for an hour later. I was sooo tired and was afraid the guide won't be interesting and the walking will be so long but it turned out to be everything but that. I felt so refreshed after the tour and just continued to hang out with these guys for the rest of my staying in Rijeka. Cheers to Goran! :)
I came to Rijeka and stayed there for good. hahah Now I'm working on joining these guys and work as a guide as well. Who knows, maybe I'll be your next guide. :D