This is a total price for a car with a guide plus a group of 3 - 4 people. Each additional car is 100€ with the driver and a group of 3 - 4 people.
- A kind and licensed guide for 4 hours or a bit more who's at your service for any questions and will be glad to meet most of your demands.
- A unique and well composed tour of Rijeka's antifascist monuments, stories, industrial heritage and architectural examples of the totalitarian history
- An old Yugoslavian car to drive you to experience the full and authentic impression
What is not included:
- Souvenirs like T-shirts and personalized Rijeka passports can be bought on the spot from your guide
- Tips to our guides. If you liked them, fell free to reward them
*Have in mind that this is a fixed group price which doesn't depend on the number of the people in the group.
* Lunch is optional and can be arranged separately
I've been through some communist tours in Europe like in Sofia for example so I've kinda already knew what to expect but nobody prepared me for a thrill like Yugo. They even let me drive it and it's... haha a veery cool and original experience.
I've always been a fan of Tito from my parents's stories and I'm a historian so I wanted to come here mainly to see Galeb, Tito's ship. That turned to be the smallest part of the whole tour because everything else is just as amazing as it can be. Yugo is like Galeb but it can't float. Or maybe it can. I don't know, that car can do everything. :D
I'm from Trieste and I wanted to come to Rijeka because Rijeka and Trieste share a similar history. My interest was in fascist architecture so Tomo showed me some examples of it in Rijeka along with the others from different regimes. It's amazing how you can actually read from facades that Rijeka has been through 10 or 11 different states through just one century.
Veni, vidi, vici - VICTORYYYY!!! hahaha I literally felt like an empress after that tour. Amazing, just amazing. I'm definitely going to come again because I don't feel like an empress back home in Vienna. :D