- A car or a van with a professional driver
- A kind and licensed guide for 9 hours or a bit more who's at your service for any questions and will be glad to meet most of your demands.
- A unique and well composed tour of Rijeka's surrounding towns and nature
What is not included:
- Souvenirs like T-shirts and personalized Rijeka passports can be bought on the spot from your guide
- Tips to our guides. If you liked them, fell free to reward them
* A van can take up to 7 people + a driver + a guide
* Taking lunch in the middle of the tour is optional but highly advisable
We listened to Filip's advice and took this tour the second day after the Rijeka walking tour and it paid off completely. Now I can proudly say I explored and experienced the whole region and it's amazing history. And the food, oh the food...
That tour is fantastic. So different from Rijeka. And Opatija is an old fashionable lady. Walking Lungo Mare (Ivan I spelled it right, yes? :)) between old and classy Austro-Hungarian resorts, villas and hotels while everything smells on sea and flowers was such a warm and comfy experience and a bit posh at the same time. We fell in LOVE with Opatija.
That view... The best I've ever seen and I find my self hiking every now and then. Just wonderful. Prepare some warm clothes for it guys, even if it's in the middle of July.
There's much more to Rijeka's surroundings then you would think at first. A complete opposite to Rijeka and so romantic, lush and blissful. We stayed in Rijeka and it was our stop and starting point but next time we'll rent a place on Učka mountain with a view.