- A car or a van with a professional driver
- A kind and licensed guide for 4 hours or a bit more who's at your service for any questions and will be glad to meet most of your demands. :)
- A unique and well composed tour of Rijeka's most famous and beautiful religious monuments, churches, temples
- A traditional Bosnian lunch in a mosque (Drinks payed separately)
What is not included:
- Souvenirs like T-shirts and personalized Rijeka passports can be bought on the spot from your guide
- Tips to our guides. If you liked them, fell free to reward them
* A van can take up to 7 people + a driver + a guide
Me and my boyfriend came to visit the Jewish community in Rijeka and stumbled upon this tour. It was fascinating especially when you combine it with the socialist and industrial tour.
My father was here on the grand opening of the Rijeka's mosque. He showed me how beautiful it is on the picture and described how it perfectly fits in the city panorama. I'ts true. Especially because it's surrounded with Christian churches and they exist in serenity.
I heard before that Rijeka is multicultural so I decided to check it out in a different way rather then observing different races and clothing on the main street. Through many amazing and sometimes hard stories I got a very good and extraordinary impression in what's Rijeka and it's different people been through.